I am indeed. I will need to thin the herd after I get situated.
As far as the A6s I will likely be breaking them up for parts. I am keeping the 288s and MRs for now. The bass cabs will likely go. But maybe not...
Hi Alan,
Looks like you are a having a blast. Let me know if you end up wanting to move your A6's. I might be interested in them.
Thanks
Tinpan

I am indeed. I will need to thin the herd after I get situated.
As far as the A6s I will likely be breaking them up for parts. I am keeping the 288s and MRs for now. The bass cabs will likely go. But maybe not...
Hi Alan,
If it's not already done, put a dab of something like epoxy on the back edge of the T-nuts, where the flange meets the wood, to prevent them from loosening. If you can, use a small screw instead, but that's often easier said than done.
Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
[url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
[url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]
Keep me in mind if you decide to move them. I can always use a pair of bass binsThe bass cabs will likely go. But maybe not...
Bookmarks